What is JAMS Job Scheduling Software?
JAMS is enterprise job scheduling software that automates IT processes, from simple batch processes to scripts to complex cross-platform workflows. JAMS integrates with various technologies throughout your enterprise to provide seamless, unattended job execution, allocating resources to run jobs in a sequence, at a specified time, or based on a trigger.
The JAMS Difference
JAMS job scheduler lets you define, manage, and monitor critical batch processes through one centralized console. From executing simple command lines to running multi-step tasks that leverage ERPs, databases, and BI tools – JAMS orchestrates your business’s entire schedule. And it’s easy to migrate tasks over from Windows Task Scheduler, SQL Agent, or Cron with built-in conversion utilities so you can keep jobs running without heavy lifting.
Automate Job Scheduling on Any Platform with Native Integrations
You don’t have to use multiple disparate tools to accomplish your job scheduling needs. JAMS job scheduler can automate jobs on any platform: Windows, Linux, UNIX, IBM i, zOS, and OpenVMS and includes native application integrations to run jobs on:
- Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
- BI tools: Informatica, Hadoop, SAS
- ERP systems: PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP
Gain Visibility into Every Job
JAMS job scheduling software provides confidence that the jobs you’ve automated can run reliably. Get peace of mind and visibility with:
- Information alerts when jobs fail
- Automatic job rerun before accepting a failure status
- Job distribution to multiple resources to accommodate spikes in demand
- Recovery jobs to mitigate common issues
Benefits of Job Scheduling Software
JAMS helps IT support critical business processes and align with business objectives.
- Minimize time spent on routine IT tasks
- Improve SLAs
- Reduce job failures
- Codify critical workflows
- Centralize oversight of critical batch processes
- Analyze performance metrics
- Enforce enterprise security
- Reduce IT overhead
“JAMS has delivered the robust and flexible solution we needed to develop and fine-tune the job scheduling automation needs for our environment.”
– BMW Bank North America