JAMS offers Expert Services to its customers. A JAMS automation consultant will partner with your team and provide several services related to the JAMS solution, including but not limited to:
- Expert Advice: Assist and advise on configuration changes in the customer environment.
- Mentoring and Training: Provide one-to-one customized training on product features to strengthen and enable your in-house team to better administer the JAMS solution.
- Upgrades and Migration Guidance: Provide support and best practices for upgrades and seamless transition from the current JAMS environment to an enterprise environment.
- Performance Services: Recommendations for fine-tuning your JAMS tasks, workflows, and notifications.
- Optimization Services: Evaluate your business processes to identify workflow solutions and increase efficiency and resiliency using the JAMS solution.
Why Expert Services Offering
- Validate and Optimize Configurations: Customers seeking to validate using best practices and optimize the JAMS solution. Guidance on how to configure new requirements in the best way possible.
- Fastrack Onboarding Teams: Customers looking to onboard new teams or new team members moved from a different solution.
- Expert Analysis: Review job history with your automation consultant and look for patterns to identify improvements or add efficiency.
- Expert advice to customer personnel administering the JAMS solution
- Have a dedicated service expert familiar with the customer environment
- Document customer deployments for environments
- Recommendations on how to implement best practices
- Automation consultants will have access to the services and support team to fulfill its customer requests. Interaction with both teams must be done through the existing channels or processes defined by JAMS Services and Support.
- Status review meetings (open/close cases review, new initiatives, or requirements)
- Server administration, tasks configuration, and notification optimization
- JAMS consultation, security/configuration reviews, and project advice
- Guidance on upgrades/migrations
- Best practices and ad hoc training
Scope of Services
The offering is a well-structured service where meetings are scheduled in advance between the customer’s designated point of contact and a designated automation consultant for the duration of the service term.
- Meetings to understand your unique environment and governance structure
- Consultation and assistance with the JAMS solution, requirements, and use cases
- Recommendations for fine-tuning your JAMS solution and automation workflows
Application Support Coordination
- Work closely with the JAMS support and development organizations to facilitate information for issues that require escalations
- Help to gather additional information (logging and configuration) as requested by JAMS technical support for faster case resolution
Upgrades and Migration Guidance
- Provide a best practices approach, assistance in planning and reviewing JAMS upgrades, migration (cloud, data centers), scale-out of existing environments within your organization, and offering technical recommendations
Mentoring and Training
- Training on how to use JAMS features
- Best practice recommendations, advice in product tuning, product roadmap, and release briefings
Document your JAMS environment
- JAMS Architecture
- Global configuration
- JAMS Services
- JAMS Security and Roles
- Structuring your workflow definitions
- JAMS Agents
- JAMS Credentials
Understanding and evaluating High Availability and Disaster Recovery options
Migrate objects from one JAMS environment to another
Evaluate your business processes to identify workflow solutions to gain efficiency and resiliency.
- Create, update, and delete task automation constraints or triggers (schedule, job dependencies/triggers, or file/email triggers)
- Copy/move files based on business rules
- Load SQL data or perform ETL processes
- Coordinate 3rd party application processes into JAMS workflows to maximize efficiency.
- File transfer from/to: FTP, FTP/S, SFTP, HTTP/S, AS2, Cloud storage (Azure or S3), SMB
- Implement system cleanup practices
- Error checking logic and advanced error notifications
Out of Scope
- Operating system, Active Directory, LDAP, storage, database, networking management
- Custom script development (batch scripts, PowerShell scripts, etc.)
- Tech support ticket resolution
- Managing or monitoring any application or software
|Basic (per year)||Standard (per year)||Enterprise (per year)|
|Price||USD $12,000||USD $24,000||USD $50,000|
|Hours per month||Up to 4||Up to 10||Up to 24|
Service Delivery Hours
JAMS will provide remote Expert Services to you (no on-site activities will be conducted unless mutually agreed upon and for which Customer will reimburse all travel expenses). The JAMS automation consultant will work under the direction of the manager responsible for sustaining the JAMS solution.
For any Expert Services engagement, you agree to the following:
- Unused hours under any plan do not carry over from month to month. Hours must be used monthly, according to your chosen plan.
- Additional hours above the allotted monthly can be purchased at $250 per hour.
- Minimum 1-hour meetings with 30 min increments
- Service requests will be responded to in less than (2) business days.
- Operation hours are 8 am – 5 pm local time in supported regions:
- North America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia Pacific
- Two (2) business days SLA response time.
- We do our best to accommodate schedule changes, however we require a minimum of 24-hour notice for scheduled remote working sessions. If a cancellation is made within the 24-hour window, or in the event of a no-show, we reserve the right to charge those scheduled hours.
Ready to get started with Expert Services?