JD Edwards Automation
JAMS offers automation for JD Edwards, managing JD Edwards jobs as an integrated part of your organization’s overall workflow.
JAMS synchronizes JD Edwards processes with external applications, providing you with one centralized solution for automating and monitoring your organization’s processes.
JD Edwards Automation Features of JAMS
- Allows for the automation of JD Edwards batch processing and reporting.
- Monitors, manages, and triggers dependencies between JD Edwards and external processes. Complete audit trail documents the workflow.
- Combines real-time status of JD Edwards processes with external processes in a single console.
- Supports multiple JD Edwards instances and environments.
- Offers more flexible and extensive calendaring options for scheduling JD Edwards processes.
- Retrieves the full output file specification of a report.
- E-mails report output directly to end users.
- Easily include JD Edwards log or debug log into a job’s log file.
JD Edwards Automation Benefits
- Leverage your JD Edwards investment to create a comprehensive business automation platform.
- Connect JD Edwards to other business applications with event-based scheduling and integrated workflows.
- Consolidate JD Edwards with other business processes in a single console.
- Reduce costs associated with training and maintenance.
- Provide more powerful job scheduling than the native scheduler for greater efficiency and productivity.
From the Experts: JD Edwards Automation with Gennaro Piccolo
JAMS Support Engineer Gennaro Piccolo has implemented JAMS at hundreds of organizations, and provided automation training to many more. In this expert chat, Gennaro explains why organizations automate JD Edwards, how JAMS integrates with JD Edwards, and shares a JD Edwards automation story. Transcript Below:
Ready to learn more? Get a Demonstration from our automation experts.
Crane Group relied on a hodgepodge of tools like Windows Task Scheduler, SQL Server Agent, and the scheduling capabilities native to JD Edwards. The issue was that none of these schedulers are robust.
The Business Applications department at Gold Eagle is responsible for keeping Production Systems online and available throughout two shifts, supporting all JD Edwards users, and managing a half dozen third-party products that integrate with JD Edwards. With mounting issues from the native JD Edwards scheduling tool, they set out to find a solid, reliable solution.