IBM i (AS/400) Job Scheduling
JAMS offers automation for IBM i (AS/400), managing IBM i jobs as an integrated part of your organization’s overall workflow.
JAMS synchronizes IBM i processes with external applications, providing you with one centralized solution for automating and monitoring your organization’s processes.
IBM i Automation Features
- Allows for the automation of IBM i batch processing and reporting.
- Monitors, manages, and triggers dependencies between IBM i and external processes. Complete audit trail documents the workflow.
- Combines real-time status of IBM i processes with external processes in a single console.
- Supports multiple IBM i instances and environments.
- Offers more flexible and extensive calendaring options for scheduling IBM i processes.
- Retrieves the full output file specification of a report.
- Easily include IBM i log or debug log into a job’s log file.
- Leverage your IBM i investment to create a comprehensive business automation platform.
- Connect IBM i to other business applications with event-based scheduling and integrated workflows.
- Consolidate IBM i with other business processes in a single console.
- Reduce costs associated with training and maintenance.
- Provide more powerful job scheduling than the native scheduler for greater efficiency and productivity.
Using JAMS for IBM i, organizations have been able to reduce operational costs by as much as 60%, improve the efficiency of the entire organization, and significantly increase the reliability of process automation.