Oracle Job Scheduler
JAMS addresses the requirement for powerful Oracle scheduling
Oracle Job Scheduler Features
- Allows for the automation of processes like Oracle EBS, external programs, and process chains.
- Monitors, manages, and triggers dependencies between Oracle EBS processes and external processes. Complete audit trail documents the workflow.
- Imports jobs directly into JAMS.
- Links Oracle events to JAMS events to create event-driven launch of jobs.
- Combines real-time status of Oracle jobs with external processes in a single console.
- Supports multiple Oracle instances and environments.
- Offers more flexible and extensive calendaring options for scheduling Oracle processes.
JAMS is part of the Oracle Exastack program and supports Oracle OVM 3.0 and higher and Linux-5.50 and higher.
Using JAMS for Oracle, organizations have been able to reduce operational costs by as much as 60%, improve the efficiency of the entire organization, and significantly increase the reliability of the enterprise.
Benefits of an Oracle Job Scheduler
- Leverage your Oracle investment to create a comprehensive workload automation platform.
- Connect Oracle to other business applications with event-based scheduling and integrated workflows.
- Consolidate Oracle process automation with other business processes in a single console.
- Reduce costs associated with training and maintenance.
- Provide more powerful job scheduling than the native scheduler for greater efficiency and productivity.
Fortra is an official Oracle Gold Partner. As an Oracle Gold partner member, Fortra provides automation solutions for Oracle E-Business Suite and is committed to delivering innovative, quality solutions with Oracle.