Imagine Smart Data Center Automation with an Informatica Job Scheduler
Move beyond the limited run options of Informatica with JAMS workload automation. Informatica users who leverage JAMS gain access to powerful job scheduling features, such as cross-platform and cross-application scheduling, resource and event-based scheduling, natural language date specifications, dependencies, and job status notifications. JAMS fully supports Informatica Cloud and PowerCenter, and enables users of the two complimentary technologies to shift from task scheduling to business process automation. Regardless of how you utilize Informatica technology, you can achieve new levels of efficiency and reliability by running those jobs in JAMS.
Experience Robust Scheduling with JAMS Informatica Scheduler
- Run existing Informatica tasks directly from JAMS
- Connect Informatica tasks to mission critical workflows
- Establish cross-platform prerequisites and dependencies
- Schedule with drop-down simplicity
- Trigger tasks on events outside of Informatica
- Respond to network issues and hung tasks automatically
- Control tasks across the environment from a central window
- Integrate Informatica with Big Data through JAMS
Improve ETL Efficiencies
JAMS makes integrated ETL scheduling easier, faster, and broader reaching. Staff intervention can be virtually eliminated, and the automation, visibility, and control over crossed systems saves time and reduces the risk of error.
JAMS allows users to:
- See exactly how Informatica jobs fit into the entire data center picture
- Improve time management by managing cross-platform, cross-application dependencies
- Gain real-time interaction and centralized control over jobs
- Simplify reactive workflows with dependency scheduling and visual job flow diagrams
- Gain efficiencies with advanced enterprise scheduling, notification, reporting, and security options in the workflow manager
- Decrease operational costs, reduce lag time, and eliminate errors
Use JAMS to Integrate Informatica with Business Applications
JAMS is a platform-agnostic and application-agnostic job scheduling tool, which means that it helps you bridge the many parts of your business together to build a fluent and flexible job schedule.
Using JAMS to schedule and monitor your Informatica workflows allows you to make Informatica reactive with the following business applications:
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- MS SQL Server
- Windows Task Scheduler
- Crontab schedules
Since going live with JAMS, Bruce Power has automated more than 150 business-critical jobs. In addition to standard Windows Tasks, they’ve automated and integrated jobs from a long list of applications including: Passport, Workday, Sharepoint, NextAxiom, Informatica, and proprietary applications.