JAMS offers automation for PeopleSoft, managing PeopleSoft jobs as an integrated part of your organization’s overall workflow. JAMS synchronizes PeopleSoft processes with external applications, providing you with one centralized solution for automating and monitoring your organization’s processes.
JAMS integrates with the PeopleSoft process scheduler to transparently drive Peoplesoft automation. Best of all, no changes are required within the PeopleSoft environment.
- Allows for the automation of PeopleSoft processes, external programs, and process chains.
- Monitors, manages, and triggers dependencies between PeopleSoft and external processes. Complete audit trail documents the workflow.
- Supports all PeopleSoft process types, including SQR Reports, Cobol SQL, Crystal Reports, nVision, and Message Agent API.
- Supports user defined PeopleSoft process types.
- Combines real-time status of PeopleSoft processes with external processes in a single console.
- Supports multiple PeopleSoft instances and environments.
- Offers more flexible and extensive calendaring options for scheduling PeopleSoft processes.
- Leverage your PeopleSoft investment to create a comprehensive business automation platform.
- Connect PeopleSoft to other business applications with event-based scheduling and integrated workflows.
- Consolidate PeopleSoft with other business processes in a single console.
- Reduce costs associated with training and maintenance.
- Provide more powerful job scheduling than the native scheduler for greater efficiency and productivity.