Symitar™, a division of Jack Henry and Associates, provides core systems to credit unions. Symitar™'s flagship product is Episys®, a core processing software application used by credit unions to manage their member base and process transactions. Like many financial applications, there is a fair amount of batch processing associated with Episys®. While it has its own scheduling mechanism in Autobatch, JAMS can not only manage the Episys® batch processes but also integrate these actions with other non-Episys® related tasks and processes.
Download Our Data Sheet: Symitar™ Batch Job Scheduling & Automation
"We've been using JAMS for more than 10 years at our credit union. The reliability and flexibility in JAMS have allowed us to automate hundreds of Symitar™-related processes each day. JAMS gives us event-driven capabilities that are not available natively in Episys®." - One of the ten largest credit unions in the US
JAMS delivers the following functionality JAMS delivers the following functionality for Symitar™ users:
- JAMS responds to all batch prompts within Symitar™, removing operator intervention, and the possibility of human error.
- JAMS easily manages all event-driven processing, prohibiting certain processes from running until predefined conditions are satisfied.
- JAMS integrated security allows for different levels of access when submitting and managing a batch repgen, thus removing the need to give a user the “keys to the castle” when they need a process to run.
- JAMS provides load balancing and resource-based scheduling capabilities so that processes continue to run even if there is a non-related transaction still pending. This capability is ideal for credit unions that deal with deadlines for transaction processing like EFT’s and ACH transfers.
- JAMS recovery capabilities allow on-call personnel to be notified via SMS and text alerts when jobs fail and gives the option to be re-submit jobs remotely. JAMS relieves the headache of waking up in the morning and finding out that critical processes did not run overnight.
To see how JAMS can help your business become more productive and efficient, download a free, fully-functioning demo here.