How to Manage SQL Server Agent Jobs
SQL Server Agent is a fantastic tool that ships with most editions of SQL Server and offers some basic management tools with it. But when your environment grows beyond a few servers and a few jobs, those management tools can fall short of your needs. When that happens, what do you do?
Check out this webcast to learn:
- How to monitor the status of Agent jobs using a centralized dashboard approach
- How to keep common code like maintenance plans in sync across hundreds of servers
- How to handle SQL Server outages and make the Agent part of your DR solution
- Database maintenance and backup options for the editions that don’t support SQL Agent
- How to easily manage hundreds or thousands of SQL Jobs with JAMS
To watch the webcast, please fill out the fields below.