Workload Automation for Managed Service Providers
Expand Your Offerings with the Enterprise Power of JAMS
JAMS as a Service
JAMS provides businesses with a single, centralized console for running critical processes. Whether managing simple batch jobs or complex, cross-platform workflows, JAMS gives you and your customers a comprehensive set of tools for defining, managing, monitoring, and alerting.
Bring Workload Automation to Your Customers
JAMS makes it easy for MSPs to deliver a “just right” workload automation solution to customers of any size. JAMS integrates seamlessly with any infrastructure – on premise, cloud, and hybrid. Once JAMS is in place, you control the way workload automation is delivered to your customers.
Flexible Delivery Options for Managed Service Providers
With a JAMS Server, you can distribute workload automation in many ways:
- Offer customer tenants the ability to run a limited number of jobs from your JAMS Server
- Lease time on your JAMS server
- Run automated workloads for your customers
- Resell a custom configured version of JAMS
- Integrate JAMS into your Data Analytics, Data Warehouse, ETL, or ERP applications
The flexible licensing model lets you charge customers based on time, number of jobs run, users, or other dimension. You can even white label JAMS or any of its features within your own custom solution.
Amplify your Offerings with Automation
How do your data center management, cloud computing, security, and compliance services stand out from those offered by other MSPs? The addition of a workload automation solution can add tremendous value to your accounts.
MSPs with JAMS can:
- Automate software patches, backups, upgrades, installations, and many other processes
- Offer custom solutions that include more than one business applications or operating system
- Replace unreliable native schedulers
- Offer consolidated monitoring and reporting on batch processes