JAMS offers automation for System i (iSeries, AS/400), managing System i jobs as an integrated part of your organization’s overall workflow. JAMS synchronizes System i processes with external applications, providing you with one centralized solution for automating and monitoring your organization’s processes.
- Allows for the automation of System i batch processing and reporting.
- Monitors, manages, and triggers dependencies between System i and external processes. Complete audit trail documents the workflow.
- Combines real-time status of System i processes with external processes in a single console.
- Supports multiple System i instances and environments.
- Offers more flexible and extensive calendaring options for scheduling System i processes.
- Retrieves the full output file specification of a report.
- Easily include System i log or debug log into a job’s log file.
- Leverage your System i investment to create a comprehensive business automation platform.
- Connect System i to other business applications with event-based scheduling and integrated workflows.
- Consolidate System i with other business processes in a single console.
- Reduce costs associated with training and maintenance.
- Provide more powerful job scheduling than the native scheduler for greater efficiency and productivity.
Using JAMS for System i, organizations have been able to reduce operational costs by as much as 60%, improve the efficiency of the entire organization, and significantly increase the reliability of process automation.