JAMS Release 5.1 for Enterprise Job Scheduling Now Available
Harry Reisenleiter, VP Communications
7 OCT 2010 – MVP Systems Software, Inc., a leader in enterprise batch job scheduling and workload automation, has released JAMS 5.1 which includes a host of new features and capabilities, all of which were customer requests.
Some of the new features added to JAMS 5.1 include:
- Support for a number of new PowerShell cmdlets.
- Enhanced time zone support for adjustments when scheduling jobs and setups across multiple time zones.
- Support for a beginning and ending date for automatic scheduling.
- Support for “Every Other|nnn day|workday|weekday” syntax in Natural Language Dates.
- New History View with advanced searching, sorting and selecting capabilities.
- Flexible displays for the Revision History of Jobs, Setups, Systems and Triggers with Compare and RevertTo options.
- Support for reverting to a previous version of a Job, Setup, System or Trigger.
- Improved performance for running thousands of UNIX jobs simultaneously.
- Support for F5 to every refresh list within the JAMS GUI Client.
Ian Robert of Wilson HTM Investment Management expressed his satisfaction for JAMS. “Please take this as a blanket confirmation to provide my details to anyone wanting an independent reference with regards to JAMS. I am a huge fan of the product, and anything I can do to help you I am most happy to do.”
To learn more about enterprise batch job scheduling and workload automation, visit www.jamsscheduler.com/.
About MVP Systems Software, Inc.
For more than 20 years, MVP Systems, Inc. has provided leading-edge batch job scheduling and automation solutions to its more than 700+ customers. MVP’s customers include household names like JPMorgan Chase, Boeing, Kaiser Permanente, and the US Postal Service. MVP’s solutions are delivered in traditional on-premise software as well as SaaS models. To learn more about MVP Systems Software, please visit www.jamsscheduler.com/ or call 866-259-JAMS.