Harry Reisenleiter, VP Communications
7 OCT 2010 – MVP Systems Software, Inc., a leader in enterprise batch job scheduling and workload automation, has released JAMS 5.1 which includes a host of new features and capabilities, all of which were customer requests.
Some of the new features added to JAMS 5.1 include:
- Support for a number of new PowerShell cmdlets.
- Enhanced time zone support for adjustments when scheduling jobs and setups across multiple time zones.
- Support for a beginning and ending date for automatic scheduling.
- Support for “Every Other|nnn day|workday|weekday” syntax in Natural Language Dates.
- New History View with advanced searching, sorting and selecting capabilities.
- Flexible displays for the Revision History of Jobs, Setups, Systems and Triggers with Compare and RevertTo options.
- Support for reverting to a previous version of a Job, Setup, System or Trigger.
- Improved performance for running thousands of UNIX jobs simultaneously.
- Support for F5 to every refresh list within the JAMS GUI Client.
Ian Robert of Wilson HTM Investment Management expressed his satisfaction for JAMS. “Please take this as a blanket confirmation to provide my details to anyone wanting an independent reference with regards to JAMS. I am a huge fan of the product, and anything I can do to help you I am most happy to do.”
To learn more about enterprise batch job scheduling and workload automation, visit www.JAMSScheduler.com.
About MVP Systems Software, Inc.
For more than 20 years, MVP Systems, Inc. has provided leading-edge batch job scheduling and automation solutions to its more than 700+ customers. MVP’s customers include household names like JPMorgan Chase, Boeing, Kaiser Permanente, and the US Postal Service. MVP’s solutions are delivered in traditional on-premise software as well as SaaS models. To learn more about MVP Systems Software, please visit www.JAMSScheduler.com or call 866-259-JAMS.