Enterprise Application Developer
Columbus, OH; Unionville, CT
JAMS developers solve the ever-evolving business problems associated with running diverse batch processes across an enterprise. They collaborate daily with a responsive, dedicated support team as well as experienced application specialists to deliver rock-solid builds. MVP Systems software has a well-established culture of learning, professional development and constructive feedback.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to build and support integrations with Oracle
- Experience implementing or supporting ERP applications such as DynamicsAX, Oracle EBS, JD Edwards etc.
- Knowledge of the Linux OS and various distros
- Strict adherence to MVC and agile methodologies
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Skills working with cloud-based platforms – AWS, Azure
- Competitive Salary
- Employer-subsidized health insurance
- Interested in becoming a Microsoft MVP? We’ll help.
- Casual workplace
- Top-of-the-line programming environments and applications.
- Zero bureaucracy
Send a current resume to Recruiting@mvpsi.com.