Sales Representative – Entry Level
Work with Senior Sales Representatives to coordinate and manage the customer experience, from first introduction through client management. Help the team achieve aggressive growth goals through outbound calling, extensive research, and persistent communication. Collaborate daily with MVP’s dedicated Marketing and Support teams to fuel lead generation and deliver client solutions. Work and grow in a well-established culture of learning, professional development, and constructive feedback.
- High energy level, can-do attitude
- Extremely strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Attention to detail
- An interest in technology and business
- Proven time management skills
- Strong work ethic
- Experience working with CRM software
- Ability to research and qualify leads
- Proven experience working with teams
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Competitive Salary
- Employer-subsidized health insurance
- Casual workplace
MVP Systems Software is an innovative, fast paced, high energy team that delivers workload automation solutions to the world’s leading companies. Founded by developers, MVP has created a culture of independent thinking and agile management. Employees at all levels have the freedom and resources to apply their skills in the most effective way.
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.