Software Engineering Associate
Columbus, OH | Unionville, CT
Develop, design, and implement scalable and reliable software solutions. Tackle the ever-evolving business challenges associated with running diverse batch processes across an enterprise. Collaborate daily with MVP’s dedicated, responsive support team and application specialists to deliver rock-solid builds. Mentor others and grow yourself in a well-established culture of learning, professional development, and constructive feedback.
- Experience with libraries such as jQuery, Dojo, Bootstrap, or DevExpress
- Knowledge of the Linux OS and various distros
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience working with cloud-based platforms such as AWS and Azure
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Docker, Puppet, and Chef
- 7+ years professional experience delivering production software
- Strong working experience of AngularJS V2 and .NET
- Experience implementing and supporting ERP applications
- Competitive Salary
- Employer-subsidized health insurance
- Casual workplace
- Top-of-the-line programming environments and applications
MVP Systems Software is an innovative, fast paced, high energy team that delivers workload automation solutions to the world’s leading companies. Founded by developers, MVP has created a culture of independent thinking and agile management. Employees at all levels have the freedom and resources to apply their skills in the most effective way.
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.