Columbus, OH | Unionville, CT
Assist in the development, design, and implementation of scalable and reliable software solutions. Tackle the ever-evolving business challenges associated with running diverse batch processes across an enterprise. Collaborate daily with MVP’s dedicated, responsive support team and application specialists to deliver rock-solid builds. Work and grow in a well-established culture of learning, professional development, and constructive feedback.
- Strong work ethic
- Proven time management skills
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Coding experience in one or more: AngularJS V2, C#, C/C++, CSS, HTML/HTML5, Java, .NET, PowerShell, or XML
- Knowledge of the Linux OS and various distros
- Experience working with relational databases
- Working knowledge of cloud-based platforms
- Competitive Salary
- Employer-subsidized health insurance
- Casual workplace
- Top-of-the-line programming environments and applications
MVP Systems Software is an innovative, fast paced, high energy team that delivers workload automation solutions to the world’s leading companies. Founded by developers, MVP has created a culture of independent thinking and agile management. Employees at all levels have the freedom and resources to apply their skills in the most effective way.
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.