Software Engineer (Contractor) – SAP
Columbus, OH | Unionville, CT
Proximity to either office is required.
Develop, design, and maintain a set of integrations with SAP. Create and execute functional tests against SAP versions and configurations. Assist support engineers, developers, and customers with the migration of SAP jobs such as transaction, query, and MDO.
Scope and Timeframe
The initial contractor engagement is estimated at 3 – 6 months for a defined set of projects. Upon successful completion of these projects, MVP may offer continuous projects at an agreed upon hourly rate.
- Expertise developing solutions with the SAP .NET Connector
- Knowledge of batch processing and scheduling
- Working knowledge of ABAP
- Coding experience in one or more: C#, C/C++, Java, .NET, or PowerShell
- SAP Training or Certification
- 7+ years professional experience delivering production software
- Familiarity with libraries such as DevExpress
- Experience working with cloud-based platforms such as AWS and Azure
- Proven track record of implementing and supporting SAP or related applications
- Competitive Contract Rates
- Casual workplace
- Top-of-the-line programming environments and applications
MVP Systems Software is an innovative, fast paced, high energy team that delivers workload automation solutions to the world’s leading companies. Founded by developers, MVP has created a culture of independent thinking and agile management. Employees at all levels have the freedom and resources to apply their skills in the most effective way.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com summarizing your interest and availability.