Sales Development Representative
Explore and influence the sales lifecycle, from research and lead generation to demonstration and delivery. Learn best practices for developing and maintaining high-value relationships with leading companies. Receive one-on-one coaching from Senior Sales Representatives to learn and grow in MVP’s culture of professional development and constructive feedback. Gain the skills and knowledge that will accelerate your career.
- Extremely strong interpersonal skills
- Proven time management skills
- Strong work ethic
- High energy level, can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- An interest in technology and business
- Knowledge of or experience with CRM software
- Understanding of prospecting methods and research tools
- Proven experience working with teams
- Previous retail or sales experience a bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Casual workplace
Full time and part time positions available. Flexible schedules available. Minimum 15 hours per week.
MVP Systems Software is an innovative, fast paced, high energy team that delivers workload automation solutions to the world’s leading companies. Founded by developers, MVP has created a culture of independent thinking and agile management. Employees at all levels have the freedom and resources to apply their skills in the most effective way.
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.