Quality Assurance Engineering Intern
Columbus, OH | Unionville, CT
Explore manual QA testing, designing automated testing scripts, and writing test cases under the supervision of veteran software engineers. Collaborate with support and development teams inside of a fast-paced, high-energy environment. Learn and grow in a well-established culture of education, professional development, and constructive feedback. Gain the skills and knowledge that will accelerate your career.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Proven time management skills
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Enrolled in a 4 year college degree program, working towards a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, MIS, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Knowledge of QA method and testing techniques
- Prior academic experience writing test plans and test scripts
- Experience with version control software
Co-Ops and Credit internship opportunities are available. Qualifying students may be eligible for stipends or hourly wages.
MVP Systems Software is an innovative, fast paced, high energy team that delivers workload automation solutions to the world’s leading companies. Founded by developers, MVP has created a culture of independent thinking and agile management. Employees at all levels have the freedom and resources to apply their skills in the most effective way.
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.