Quality Assurance Engineer
Columbus, OH | Unionville, CT
Collaborate daily with development and support teams across the US to ensure delivery of rock-solid solutions. Assist in the design and implementation of automated test scripts to ensure quality control standards are achieved. Learn to identify and prioritize the resolution of issues within the software and QA structure. Work and grow in a well-established culture of learning, professional development, and constructive feedback.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven time management skills
- Strong work ethic
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of QA method and testing techniques
- Prior academic or professional experience writing test plans and test scripts
- Ability to investigate, document, and escalate issues
- Experience with version control software preferred
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Competitive Salary
- Employer-subsidized health insurance
- Casual workplace
- Top-of-the-line programming environments and applications
MVP Systems Software is an innovative, fast paced, high energy team that delivers workload automation solutions to the world’s leading companies. Founded by developers, MVP has created a culture of independent thinking and agile management. Employees at all levels have the freedom and resources to apply their skills in the most effective way.
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.