Marketing Assistant / Graphic Designer
Build your design portfolio with real-world experience in a global software company. Work with our marketing department to create design elements and marketing campaigns. Learn and grow in MVP’s culture of professional development and constructive feedback. Gain the skills and knowledge that will accelerate your career.
- Proven time management skills
- Design Creativity and thorough production skills
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- An interest in technology and business
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with web design (grid systems and image optimization)
- Proven experience working with teams
Co-Ops and Credit internship opportunities are available. Qualifying students may be eligible for stipends or hourly wages.
MVP Systems Software is an innovative, fast paced, high energy team that delivers workload automation solutions to the world’s leading companies. Founded by developers, MVP has created a culture of independent thinking and agile management. Employees at all levels have the freedom and resources to apply their skills in the most effective way.
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.