Front End Developer
If you are a skilled front-end developer with the motivation to find innovative solutions to complex problems using the latest front end frameworks and techniques, this might be the opportunity for you. Angular 4 and TypeScript are at the core of our cloud-native solution. We are adding to our team and need the right combination of skills, attitude and creativity to help build a new distributed, cloud-native software application – with the best solution and the best available tools for the job.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (LESS, SASS)
- Familiarity with NodeJS, NPM, TypeScript
- Understanding of responsive web design
- Development experience within an n-tier web application
- Strong understanding of RESTful web services and distributed systems
- Strong understanding of software patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM, IoC, Repository, Unit of Work, etc.)
- Experience with .Net, C#, Entity Framework and relational databases is a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Employer-subsidized health insurance
- Casual workplace
- Top-of-the-line programming environments and applications
MVP Systems Software is an innovative, fast paced, high energy team that delivers workload automation solutions to the world’s leading companies. Founded by developers, MVP has created a culture of independent thinking and agile management. Employees at all levels have the freedom and resources to apply their skills in the most effective way.
This is an in-office, non-sponsored position. Applicants seeking remote work and applicants requiring visa sponsorship will not be considered.
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.