Developer – C#/.NET
We are looking for an experienced .NET Developer with a keen eye for software design and a willingness to push their skills forward. Using C# 6.0 and .NET core as our server-side implementation, we are committed to bringing forward our application using the latest technologies. This position requires the design and implementation of the middle-tier components within a distributed and cloud-native web application. This position will initially be middle-tier focused (API, Business Domain, Database). Over time, this position will require a willingness to work across the full development stack.
- BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years web development experience
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, web application architecture, and relational database design
- Proficient in ASP .NET, MVC (ASP Core .net a plus), and C# (C# 6 experience a plus)
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience using T-SQL with an ability to write SQL queries
- Experience with ORM libraries such as Entity Framework 6
- Understanding of Cloud-Based Development (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Understanding of asynchronous programming (TPL, Async/Await, etc.)
- Competitive Salary
- Employer-subsidized health insurance
- Casual workplace
- Top-of-the-line programming environments and applications
MVP Systems Software is an innovative, fast paced, high energy team that delivers workload automation solutions to the world’s leading companies. Founded by developers, MVP has created a culture of independent thinking and agile management. Employees at all levels have the freedom and resources to apply their skills in the most effective way.
This is an in-office, non-sponsored position. Applicants seeking remote work and applicants requiring visa sponsorship will not be considered.
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.