This customer signed on in December and had a pretty tight timeframe to get JAMS running in January. Based on the following email, it looks like full steam ahead with JAMS!
We spent two hours training, setting up, and configuring the JAMS software in our environment. We have successfully performed the following tasks:
1. JAMS installed on one of our VMware Servers
2. Setup and configured the JAMS Administrative Client on three of our workstations
3. Setup email alerts and added a number of our users.
4. Setup groups and security
5. Deployed JAMS Agent to our Cognos (ETL) Server
6. Setup Windows reboot schedule and it ran successfully
7. Setup and configured jobs with Cognos
This is a very powerful tool and works well. The JAMS technical support team is fantastic. They spent time with us on the phone until we felt comfortable and answered all of our questions. Looks like we made a good choice.