JAMS Batch Job Scheduling for Oracle
JAMS addresses the requirement for a powerful automation solution to run Oracle
processes. JAMS provides a reliable and powerful solution to integrate Oracle with
other business applications and systems.
Systems Software is an official Oracle Gold Partner. As an Oracle Gold partner
member, MVP Systems provides automation solutions for Oracle E-Business Suite and
is committed to delivering innovative, quality solutions with Oracle.
- Allows for the automation of processes like Oracle EBS, external programs, and process
- Monitors, manages, and triggers dependencies between Oracle EBS processes and external
processes. Complete audit trail documents the workflow.
- Imports jobs directly into JAMS.
- Links Oracle events to JAMS events to create event-driven launch of jobs.
- Combines real-time status of Oracle jobs with external processes in a single console.
- Supports multiple Oracle instances and environments.
- Offers more flexible and extensive calendaring options for scheduling Oracle processes.
- Leverage your Oracle investment to create a comprehensive workload automation platform.
- Connect Oracle to other business applications with event-based scheduling and integrated
- Consolidate Oracle process automation with other business processes in a single
- Reduce costs associated with training and maintenance.
- Provide more powerful job scheduling than the native scheduler for greater efficiency
JAMS is part of the Oracle Exastack program and supports Oracle OVM 3.0 and higher
and Linux-5.50 and higher.
Using JAMS for Oracle, organizations have been able
to reduce operational costs by as much as 60%, improve the efficiency of the entire
organization, and significantly increase the reliability of the enterprise.